Vintage PC Games

3 Replies, 11378 Views

What vintage PC games do you like? One game I liked to play as a kid was this World War II game where basically you would blast things on Japanese-controlled islands (It was a World War II game.).   It was as fun as any game they could make today and the graphics weren't that bad - considering the time period.   The game was for the Apple system.  Does anyone know this 80s era game - as I've totally forgotten it?
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017, 12:26 AM by jyy.)
I don't know about playing a computer game in the 80's but I do remember playing Doom on the computer in the late 90's. I really enjoyed playing that game and now that I am thinking about it, I am beginning to feel a bit nostalgic for the game. Did you ever play that game, jyy?
I never played vintage games.
Hey, I agree with you, vintage games were really interesting. I have also played many vintage PC games, now the world of PC games has made many advances and we can find many new PC games with high end graphic technology. We have the new series of the Call of Duty game and we can Buy Call of Duty World War 2 from Instant-gaming online store for the best deals and enjoy the new game with the World War theme action.